Los Angeles, CA WW/Press/March 3, 2020 – Adam Green, Founder and Attorney with The Law Offices of Adam Green was selected for inclusion into the Top Attorneys of North America 2020-2021 edition by The Who’s Whos Directories.
Adam Green’s extensive practice and involvement in Immigration Law spans two decades. Some of the highlights of his career include:
- Serving as a Foreign Student Advisor at Harvard University
- Managing a U.S. based immigration law firm in Rome, Italy
- Heading the immigration law section at a large Boston law firm
- Acting as the former Co-Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association Committees for the State Department, United States Information Agency, and the Committee for Foreign Students
- Producing two videos on obtaining F visas and maintaining student status (These videos have been purchased by S. consulates throughout the world)
Adam is listed in the prestigious publication, “Best Lawyers in America.” He has an “AV” rating (the highest possible) from Martindale-Hubbell, America’s well-known attorney rating service. For the last ten years he has been listed in “Who’s Who Legal.”
Additionally, he is a frequent lecturer at universities and for employer groups on obtaining work permits and permanent residence for foreign national employees. He has also been invited to speak at meetings of United States Consuls as well as national meetings of immigration attorneys.
Adam has expertise with the H visas, E, TN, O as well as labor certification permanent residence through sponsorship of an employer. He also specializes in self sponsorship applications in the EB 1 Extraordinary Ability and EB 2 National Interest categories.
Obtaining permanent residence through family and marriage sponsorship is also an area in which Adam has experience.
Adam also submits J visa waiver applications.
The Top Attorneys of North America, a New York based publication, distinguishes and profiles leading attorneys who have reached a recognizable degree of success and leadership in their field. The directory is valued for promoting awareness of the accomplishments within the North American legal community.
MESSAGE ADAM GREEN DIRECTLY: