Bowie, MD WW/Press/June 17, 2019 – Janelle M. Ryan-Colbert, Attorney and Founder of the Colbert Law Firm was selected for inclusion into the Top Attorneys of North America 2019-2020 edition by The Who’s Who Directories.
“Committed to service with excellence.”
– Janelle M. Ryan-Colbert
Attorney Ryan-Colbert handles general civil litigation, estate and probate, personal injury and labor/employment matters. She also has more than a decade of experience in many facets of family law and domestic violence. She also has more than a decade of experience in many facets of family law and domestic violence.
Attorney Ryan-Colbert serves clients throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. Her commitment to exceptional service to each client is exemplary. She is a dedicated advocate, skillful litigator and she is committed to service with excellence.
She received her BA in Political Science from Bloomfield College and her law degree from the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law. Attorney Colbert is admitted to practice law in Maryland and the District of Columbia, including the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Ms. Ryan-Colbert serves on the Board of Directors for the Prince George’s County Bar Association and is the Committee Chair for the Mentorship Program at the Washington Bar Association. Attorney Ryan-Colbert is also active in the following Bar Associations:
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Metropolitan Washington Employment Lawyers Association (MWELA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association (AABA)
- Prince George’s County Bar Association (PGCBA)
- Franklyn Bourne Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association (WBA)
- National Bar Association (NBA)
- Maryland Program for Mediator Excellence (MPME)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Former Board Member, W.O.T.S. Literacy Center, International
- Attorney Advocate, Civil Justice, Inc.
- Attorney Advocate, Prince George’s County Community Legal Services (CLS)
Ms. Ryan-Colbert was recognized in the Top 10 Best Law Firms, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
For more information:
Contact: editor st
Phone: 516-409-2126 ext. 100